Ok for one, I can not give you my address to where I am living, President Donaldson said that we can't do that. But anyway that is really cool that Celeste gave you an Ipod for your B-Day dad :D haha. I pictured you walking to the beat of it and laughed.
But yeah Spanish? I really should have taken it seriously in high school. haha. It was an eye opener to have Pres Donaldson request me to do that. I really didn't/don't think I could do it, but I am already doing so good. It would have been nice to speak english tho. Oh well, I have been called and that is the way it is. I am excited for this opportunity. OH and I got my first baptism yesterday! :D haha, Victor. It was awesome, I would tell you more but I got to go.
I can only write and email on Mondays, so don't expect much from me this week. But next week I will do my best to fill you in. I AM on a bike and I need you to send me a sweatshirt if you could. It is really cold in the area I am in. It is the area that has the temple in it. The San Diego North Mission I think. Yeah it kind of snowed a lil, didn't stick but you could see it. Anyways,,,, more money on my card and send me a sweat shirt and gloves, or just put enough money on the Wells Fargos card that I can just go and get it. This would be much appreciated. :D
Our days are really packed. I think that President Donaldson wanted me to be like Elder Nelson more than Elder Pinkston. but I will be better than the both of them when I am at the stage they are right now :D haha, and I am not being prideful. Elder Nelson is a good elder, he always has the day packed with people to see. I can't really talk to people yet cuz I don't know the language, but I can say a simple prayer and my testimony so that works I guess. I am getting better and that is all that counts,,,,, get better everyday. But I have got to go. I can only email AND get letters on Monday so yeah mondays are packed and I really have to go now.
Love you all and hope to hear from you soon, aka next monday :D haha bubye :D
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment