Hi Ryan. I hope you get to the temple in San Diego. Sherry and I were able to go there last year and it’s beautiful. Can you check around down there for a person named Myers? He was a missionary in Spokane when Sherry and I became active again. Its been about 10 years ago. He’s a great young man. Please say hi for us and find out what he’s up to.
Good luck on your mission and we will be checking in on your blog to see how your doing. Coo Dows to your Dad my Brother for this blog.
Heavenly Father is very happy with your choice to go on a mission
1 comment:
Hi Ryan. I hope you get to the temple in San Diego. Sherry and I were able to go there last year and it’s beautiful. Can you check around down there for a person named Myers? He was a missionary in Spokane when Sherry and I became active again. Its been about 10 years ago. He’s a great young man. Please say hi for us and find out what he’s up to.
Good luck on your mission and we will be checking in on your blog to see how your doing. Coo Dows to your Dad my Brother for this blog.
Heavenly Father is very happy with your choice to go on a mission
Our love and prayers
Jim and Sherry Gardner
Post a Comment