Monday, August 10, 2009

Transfered back to San Diego

Ok, so this week or this last week was pretty Ok. We were able to confirm Kimberly and Liliana, the two girls we baptized last week and Wow! let me tell you what! It is just so amazing to see the change people go through after they have been baptized and confirmed. Their whole character and deminor changes for the better and makes them stand out like a white sock amongst a dozen black socks. It is just so amazing what this gospel does for people and how it can make them change everything and want to live a life that would make their Heavenly Father proud.

This last week was better than the past couple of weeks have been for us, because we have been able to help more of gods children understand the plan that their Heavenly Father has in store for them. We also have been able to strengthen our roles as companions and as missionaries.

I love reading your emails that you send me, giving me council and guidence on how I can help myself improve and how to help my companions. When does Cameron head out to his mission? Where is he going? Will you give him my address and tell him to write me a quick letter before he leaves to the MTC.

So what is new with the family? How is everyone doing? How is Rick and his family, Ray and her family, Key and Justin, and Su and her family? I want to know some details here ;-) How is the cat? Is he still being put on a leash when he is out in the yard? haha I thought that was pretty funny when I read that in moms letter haha.

Well, I've got to get going. We still have a lot of things that we need to get done today. So I hope to hear about everything and how everyone is doing.

Thanks. I love you guys. I don't deserve a family like the one I have. But I am thankful none the less. :-D ~Elder Gardner

No comments: