I actually have a lot to tell you this time, yeah I hate my bike. it is the worst thing I have ever done. I have had nothing but problems with it. I've had to get my front and back derailers fixed cuz they were out of tune. and yeah $57.77 is the cheapest I could find. I am hoping that I get put in a car area pretty soon so I don't have to waste so much money on my stupid bike. I would like to have more money on my card so I don't have to call President Donaldson and get him to call you to put more money on my card, that is just embarrassing. I would like my balance to stay above $200. I have done pretty well with my money so far. I always buy whatever food I want cuz I don't buy the name brand stuff, I buy the "Kroger" stuff and it tastes just as good.
This week was pretty cool. we received a printout of all of the referrals for our area over the past year. We started going to all of them and this one lady, Teresa invited us in and started talking and everything. When we found out what her needs were, we decided to offer a prayer, I said it, and when we finished she was bawling, she said that just a few minutes before we got there she had been praying for some help and guidance, and we knocked on her door, so she was very grateful for us. We invited her to get baptized and she accepted and will be getting baptized this Sunday the 18th. I hope Elder Gunnell and I stay together one more time so we can get all these baptisms done. Speaking of knocking on doors, President Donaldson asked us not to knock that much because it isn't the best way to do missionary work. the best way to do missionary work is through the members. So we have been working with ward members and getting referrals and we have been pretty busy.
So about this flu shot thing, we have to pay 25 bucks to get it so I was hoping I would get some money today from you ;-) but I think I will be able to get 25 bucks some other way.
I am not getting fat or anything I just don't have the same muscle mass that I did before when I was lifting weights and working out every day. I have lost the upper body muscle mass. nothing I need to worry about tho.
How is the family doing? How is Daniels football team doing? What is his position? Lexie is so big! she is going to be as big as Jeremy was when I left. wow. but that is just way the cookie crumbles ;-) I have to get going. I have to get my flu shot and all so I will talk with you later. love you. hope to have some money coming my way soon. LOVE YOU for everything. ~ELDER GARDNER
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment