Monday, October 26, 2009

Eight Months

I don't know if I told you about our baptism last week. It was awesome! She was a 73 year old lady and as soon as she saw us walking towards her door, the first time, she said she knew we were the answer to her prayers. We confirmed her at Church yesterday. It was awesome, she is amazing. We might have at least 3 more baptisms this transfer that I am praying for. So remember to keep them in your prayers as well as your prayers for me ;-)

One of them, another Great Lady, we used 2 Ne 31 on Saturday and taught her the importance of baptism and invited her to be baptized, and it was amazing! She said she has wanted to get baptized, but she has just been waiting for the right missionaries to come along. She's had missionaries that would come by but never taught her the gospel, they were just her friends. So she was very excited that we taught her and asked her to be baptized and she could say Yes! She will be getting baptized this Sunday if all goes well. :-D

I did get the Missionary Mall pants last week, they are fine, they aren't as good as the originals that I came out with, but they will work, no worries. I noticed that you put more money on my card. thank you.

Rick and his family look so good! I can't believe how big and broad Daniel is getting, Wow! he might be able to beat me up by the time I get home ;-) I have to write president his letter so I better get going. Thank you for all that you do for me and all the support. I think I will be sending a box home during this transfer. So sometime before 11/25/09 and there will be some amazing hot sauce in there. I fell in love with this stuff. it is guacamole with habenero pepper sauce. I think Bishop and you and Rick will love it! but anyways, I got to go. love you! ~ELDER GARDNER

No comments: