haha Yes Conference made me pretty "homesick" but not the Priesthood session. that was the best Priesthood session I have heard in a long time. I definitely need to repent about my past and how I treated you and mom. I was retarded. I am sorry about the mischief I did when I was young and dumb.
I loved all of the conference tho, Elder Holland's talk was really good. I think we are going to use that talk with some of our investigators. It will be a powerful tool of conversion. The only thing is that our investigators are just too scared of what their families might think, or it would be too big of a change, so they say no to a baptism date. Hopefully things will start to look better, but transfers are next week... I am hoping that Elder Gunnell and I stay together one more time, or two :-D But we will just have to wait and see. We are making progress with all of our investigators so I am pretty sure that we will have some baptisms before next transfer.
I would much rather have the other missionary mall pants that I used to have. They are much more comfortable and have bigger pockets. so yeah. the brand of the pants are Missionary Mall and the stitching is yellow. Thank you for fixing my watch :-) I still have to write President so I better get going. Thank you for all that you do for me! :-D I don't deserve parents and a family as good as I have.
I love you guys. you have no idea. ~ELDER GARDNER
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment