I appreciate your concern for what I am eating, but I could live off bugs if I needed to. (just kidding). But I have been switching up my meals, I am now on my frozen food stage ;-) I know how to eat healthy. Don't you remember how good I looked before I left? I still look like that, just with a big caboose ;-) Celeste emailed me and told me that you recorded my WHOLE phone call last week!!! Why would you do such a thing? I thought that was really funny and laughed when I read that. but I understand.
You know what I would do if I were you? I would shave the cat, beings he is so hot. Get some shears and cut off his fur, but then when he goes out side you will have to put sun block on him.
Do you like this California weather? Nice huh? Well up were you are, Garden Grove, it is nice, but here in the valley it is really starting to get hot. And you know me, I have a sweating problem in the first place so I am dripping wet before we even get started. It is nice that we are on bikes tho because we get that cool (cooler) breeze as we ride and that helps. If we were walking it would be terrible. I think that this transfer has flown by. It is already week 4! Only 2 more and then transfers again! Time out here on the mission is crazy! Days fly by, but then they don't. Then months seem like they take forever, but actually we are already half way through May and it seems like it just started! I like it tho.
Spanish is frustrating, I can understand about 60% of what is being said now, but I can't really communicate back very well. So I get frustrated, but I have improved lots, so no worries.
How is grandma doing? I bet she is loving Kit when he gets on one of his crazy play modes. I miss that cat. The picture of everyone looks good, but I notice that your hair is really starting to turn white? how come? ;-) I am glad that you are helping grandma even though, with out me there, to tell you what to do, it is probably taking you twice as long to get anything done, ;-) How is the family doing? Has Cameron got his call yet?
OH, Elder V and I were at a ladies house and she read my name tag and was like " are you related to Archibald Gardner or the Robert Gardner line. I said, maybe Archibald, and she thinks we are related. But I am not so sure because she was telling me all about the Gardners in Utah and I didn't think we were related to them. So help me out with that. She said that I look just like one of her grandsons, so I don't know. She is about as young as Grandma Whyte. Archibald Gardner is her Great great grandpa or something like that. Do some research and let me know, ok? Thank you. Also she said there's a Gardner Mill in Utah you should go check out.
Well it was good to get your email with Tysons address, but I was hoping you would send his EMAIL address. I will just write him a letter and get it that way. Thank you. Love you. I need to get going tho. :-) Don't have too much fun in California with out me ok? OH wait! You said you got a speeding ticket!!!! What?! Tell me more about this ok? I want to know the whole story! :D Love ya got to go. ~Elder Gardner
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment