Monday, May 25, 2009

Calexico #3

You know how I said we were going to have 2 baptisms? They both fell through. They didn't think that they were ready, so they were just avoiding us for the whole weekend. We couldn't get a hold of them until late Sunday night and they just said, Oh, Oops, I forgot, Something came up. But oh well, maybe this next week we can get them into the waters of baptism. This week we are suppose to have 3 being baptized but none of them are really solid.

16 days until transfers! June 10. I don't know who will be my companion or if I am staying, or if I am leaving, but things are going well here. The weather isn't too hot right now, so I think I am getting use to it. It would be a whole lot cooler to go to San Diego again. The weather there is perfect!

I can't believe that today makes 3 months! wow! Time just seems like it is flying by so quickly. I only have 21 months to go!... not that I am keeping track or anything ;-) Like I said, things are good out here. Nothing too new has happened, hopefully this time next week I can tell you about a baptism that we had, but we will see. I love you all... I will send you some pictures of my black pants that we bought at missionary mall. The knees and the zipper are worn out. I will send the pitures next week and some others :D

Love you and drive carefully when you decide to make the trip home. :D ~Elder Gardner

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dad you better not shave kit kit...he will look even smaller..i love that you share his emails. we look forward to reading them after dinner time :D love you and keep up the wonderful job!!!