I am kinda sad that I can't be at Rick and Amys and help entertain Katelyn and Daniel. But I know you can do a good job. What are they going to name her? Take some pictures and send them to me. My 1st memory card is getting full of pictures so it is almost time to send it home. Do you remember that I want you to put them all on a disk for me? I have a couple of movies on the memory card too, so dont forget to look at those. They are little tours of the MTC and the apartment that we are living in right now. There are also pictures of the people we have baptized and a couple with Ana Gomez. But other than that I will tell you more stories about the other pictures later. Things are good. If I said they were really good, I would be lying, so things are good.
Thomson was baptized yesterday and Wow... that man is Gold. The fact that we only knew him and taught him for 9 days and he got baptized is just unbelievable to me. Some of the people we are teaching right now, have been getting lessons for months and haven't changed their mind set.
Not a whole lot of news here. Transfers are this Wednesday, the 29th, and I have three possibilities: 1) Elder Nelson and I are companions, 2) Elder Pinkston and I are companions, or 3) I go to a new area and get a new companion all together. That is pretty exciting I am thinking. I don't need a box just yet, but I would like to have more money! I need to send home a box of stuff I don't need, and the memory card. Tell me what is going on with Rick and his family. How is Jeremy doing without me? Did Katelyn and Daniel ask about me or anything? Send me some pictures of everybody. I know that they are all getting bigger haha. What picture did you use for my plack? How is Bishop doing? Tell Tylor Johnson when you see him that I wear his tie every P-day haha. Love you and keep smiling for me. ~Elder Gardner
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment