Monday, September 14, 2009

Rubics Cube

Hey dad! Things have been going good and I just love it! Well the only thing thats hard is that I have to lead the area but that is ok. We have been finding a ton of families, but they aren't really making any progress, so this week we are for sure going to make it count. We are going to try and get them all with a baptism date. So things are going really good. Elder Gunnell and I are having so much fun as companions. I didn't think a mission could be this fun. Elder Gunnell and I have been playing chess with Starbursts and I have only lost once and that was the first game. I was just "getting familiar with chess again" so he won. He wanted to play again and we did, and the past 5 times I've won. I think I better stop winning so he will keep playing me. Oh and I have learned how to do the Rubiks Cube. I can solve it in 3 min! We use the Cube for the first lesson... the Restoration if you will...we go in there with a mixed up Cube and then while we are teaching them, I solve it and then end with the First Vision and the Book of Mormon. It seems like it works pretty good for them. Thank you for the Zucchini bread. I ate it all in 3 days hahaha I was really surprised to see that I got the whole thing. I thought for sure there would be a chunk missing that dad got a hold of. But thank you for all that you do. I hope you didn't get the missionary mall pants altered from 42, because 42 is perfect. If they are 41's they will be high water pants. So yeah,,, its 34 waste and 42 outside seem. or 36 inside. I love you and mom so much! ~ELDER GARDNER

No comments: